Benefits of being organized
One of the most important benefits of organizing your space is reduced STRESS. Simply having a more efficient system to keep track of your papers and appointments can help minimize stress-influenced conditions such as depression, ulcers and heart disease.
Likewise a cluttered environment is difficult to dust and clean. Prolonged exposure to dirty and dusty living conditions can cause allergies to flare up or lead to diseases such as chronic bronchitis. Some of my clients have already slipped and broke an ankle while walking on their papers accumulated on the floor of their home.
Both cases suggest organizing and cleaning your environment can help make a healthier and happier person
- Save time by not spending time looking for things.
- Save money by not buying items you already have.
- Instill confidence by knowing where things are in the home.
- Reduce stress related to lost items or lost information.
- Manage many activities and deadlines more efficiently.
- Gain valuable storage space within your existing quarters.
- Gain more energy and peace from your organized home while
eliminating unnecessary tasks.
- Have more time to do things you really want to do
- Have a more attractive and inviting home
- Cleanliness and order are not matters of instinct; they are
matters of education,
and like most great things, you must cultivate a taste for them.
Improve your health by getting organized: Clutter collects dust and that can contribute to reduction of air quality (bad for allergies and asthma), blocked exits, infestations and combustion hazards. You will grocery shop less frequently, cook more nutritious by meal planning. Organizing can reduce your stress which can contribute to migraines, ulcers, high blood pressure, heart disease and aggravate existing medical conditions. When organizing one might find a place to have a place for a hobby and be better prepared for those annual tax returns
SYSTEM- acronym for: Saving You Space Time Energy and Money